sábado, 1 de diciembre de 2012

British Affair

Had long had pending show me for first time in Lookbook.nu  but had not yet found time or time until today that while watching the pictures I had of my last summer I met a few of them appearing in an outfit that I love.
Ya hacía tiempo que tenía pendiente estrenarme en Lookbook.nu pero todavía no había encontrado ocasión ni tiempo hasta hoy que mientras miraba las fotos que tenía de mi último verano me encontré con unas cuantas de ellas en las que aparecía con un outfit que me encanta.

Last summer I spent a month studying English in Hastings, England, where in addition to improving Anglo-Saxon lenguage did many good friends and good shopping. Obviously I took the opportunity to give many more people know The Queens Also Fart.
El último verano pasé un mes estudiando inglés en Hastings , Inglaterra donde a parte de mejorar la lengua anglosajona hice cantidad de buenas amistades y buenas compras. Evidentemente aproveché la ocasión para dar a conocer a mucha más gente The Queens also Fart.



I wear:

Fred Perry: Jacket
 Topman: Skinny jeans
Emporio Armani: T-shirt
Vans: Sneakers

Both liked the look that I wore in the photos I decided immortalize as a first look at Lookbook.nu and chicisimo.com so I guess we premieres. The look very simple but tastefully truth seemed perfect for the cool British summer weather, who was going to tell me I was going to spend a summer grabbed my jackets and sweaters?
Tanto me gustó el conjunto que llevaba en las fotos que he decidido inmortalizarlo como primer look en Lookbook.nu y en chicisimo.com así que supongo que estamos de estrenos. El look muy sencillo pero con muy buen gusto la verdad me parecía perfecto para el frescor del clima Británico en verano , ¿Quién me iba a decir a mi que iba a pasar un verano agarrado a mis chaquetas y jerseys?

Also another thing that encouraged me to upload the pictures is that I can not complain too much about them as I go. The jacket I wear and I'm madly in love is a Fred Perry's work, is great and perfect for me, was definitely one of the best purchases I made in British country
Además otra cosa que me animó a subir las fotos es que no me puedo quejar mucho de como salgo en ellas. La chaqueta que llevo y de la que estoy locamente enamorado es obra de Fred Perry , es genial y perfecta para mi sin duda fue una de las mejores compras que hice en país Británico


Greetings from The Queens also Fart.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario