lunes, 18 de marzo de 2013

The Queens also Fart ´s First Anniversary

Letter from the editor:

Yes, folks, It seems impossible but a day like today, March 18 , I wrote my first post with which I inaugurated something more than just a fashion blog , I could say an illusion. It would be unfair to say something like "It looked like it was yesterday when ..." because the truth is that this year so much has happened .....The truth is that I do not know where to start, so much what I have to say and thank you first confess that I'm running out of words. Who was going to tell me that a mere hobby of passion would end by dedicating myself to it body and soul? I throw a small and brief look back and I get vertigo literally, I see the entire trajectory of my work and review all achieved merits and I get scared, I could not repeat it; most of you may think I'm exaggerating, obviously you would have to be me to understand everything that I am feeling. By nature I tend to rush but I realize that to do something big must have a solid foundation to go by,each time I am more faithful to that ant taking steps rather than giant strides, but always taking the risk and daring as present in my daily life. Probably one of my greatest strengths is the inconsistency that characterizes both me, I'm never comfortable or satisfied with anything, I maintain my position that a man with no goals in life, comfortable with himself, is a failure; possibly many of my goals may be utopian, but I firmly believe in self-improvement, in the constant struggle and although I do not know for sure what I want, there is a deep feeling in myeto prove myself, to advance , not to give up even though sometimes, unfortunately, I do. I can not deny that luck has set me on more than one occasion but I must confess that I have searched it, you can not be sitting watching life go expecting to be served on a platter your big break. Of the umpteen thousand fashion blogs in the world that satisfies me to know that I'm slowly gaining a place in the blogosphere, we are not well known today, tomorrow it's likely that either, but what will happen day after tomorrow?, What's next? ..... All small but great achievements or goals that I am doing with The Queens Also Fart (interviews, friendships, recognition, and of course, followers) are a small indicator that maybe I'm not doing it as bad ;I personally think or like to believe that  The Queens Also Fart has something that many other fashion blogs have not, I can not tell if it's personality, character or what, sometimes I delude myself, no, indeed, encouraged me and almost I compare or treat my blog as a fashion publication, in short, try to do things the best I can and always true to my "style" and as I think it should be a good fashion blog. I hope not giving you much time stolen, now comes the most important part of this kind of letter: my most humble thanks, thanks to all who follow us, thanks to you share our content daily, thanks to your always constructive criticism , thanks those who support me personally keep doing one of the things that I like, thanks to all the people that have discovered a way me and my work, thanks to growing firms and designers who count on us , if something The Queens also Fart has grown  is thanks to you!
Así es amigos ,parece mentira pero tal día como hoy , 18 de Marzo , escribía mi primer post con el que inauguraba algo más que un simple blog de moda , una ilusión se podría decir. Sería injusto decir algo como "Parecía que era ayer cuando..." , por que lo cierto es que durante este año han pasado tantas cosas..... La verdad es que no sé ni por donde empezar , es tanto lo que tengo que decir y agradecer que por primera vez confieso que me estoy quedando sin palabras.¿Quién me iba a decir a mi que de un mero pasatiempo por pasión iba a terminar dedicándome a ello en cuerpo y alma? Lanzo una pequeña y breve mirada al pasado y literalmente me entra vértigo, veo toda la trayectoria de mi trabajo y reviso todos los méritos logrados y me asusto, no sabría repetirlo ; quizás la mayoría de vosotros penséis que estoy exagerando , es obvio que para llegar a hacerse una diminuta idea de lo que siento hay que estar viviendo lo que yo. Por naturaleza tiendo a precipitarme pero soy consciente de que para hacer algo grande hay que tener unos cimientos sólidos a los que atenerse , cada vez soy más fiel a eso de dar pasos de hormiga en vez de zancadas de gigante , pero siempre teniendo el riesgo y el atrevimiento como algo presente en mi día a día. Seguramente una de mis mayores virtudes es el inconformismo que tanto me caracteriza , nunca estoy a gusto o satisfecho con nada , mantengo mi posición de que un hombre sin metas en la vida , a gusto consigo mismo , es un hombre fracasado; posiblemente muchas de mis metas pueden resultar utopías , pero creo firmemente en la auto-superación , en la lucha constante y aunque no conozco con certeza lo que busco o lo que quiero , hay un profundo sentimiento en mi de demostrar lo que valgo , de avanzar , de no darme por vencido a pesar de que en ocasiones , por desgracia , lo hago. No puedo negar que la suerte no se ha fijado en mi en más de una ocasión pero también he de confesar que la he buscado , uno no puede estar sentado viendo como transcurre la vida esperando a que le sirvan en bandeja su gran oportunidad. De los tropecientos mil blogs de moda que hay en el mundo me satisface saber que poco a poco  me voy ganando un sitio en la blogosfera ; hoy no seremos muy conocidos , mañana lo más probable es que tampoco , pero , ¿pasado?, ¿qué pasará pasado?.....Todos los logros o pequeñas pero grandes metas que estoy cumpliendo con The Queens also Fart (entrevistas , amistades , reconocimientos , y por supuesto , seguidores) son un pequeño indicador de que quizás no estoy haciendo las cosas tan mal; personalmente pienso o me gusta creer que The Queens also Fart , tiene algo que otros muchos blogs de moda no tienen , no sé decirte si es personalidad , carácter o qué; a veces me ilusiono , no , es más , me motivo y casi comparo o trato a mi blog como una publicación de moda; en fin, procuro hacer las cosas lo mejor que puedo y siempre fiel a mi "estilo" y a como creo que debería ser un buen blog de moda. Espero no haberos robado mucho tiempo , ahora viene la parte más importante de esta especie de carta : mis más humildes agradecimientos ; gracias a todos los que nos seguís , gracias a los que compartís a diario nuestros contenidos , gracias a vuestras críticas siempre constructivas , gracias los que personalmente me apoyáis y empujáis a seguir haciendo una de las cosas que más me gustan , gracias a todas las personas que de cierto modo me han descubierto a mi y a mi trabajo , gracias a cada vez más las firmas y diseñadores que cuentan con nosotros;¡ si algo a crecido The Queens also Fart es gracias a vosotros!




                                                                                                             AttentivelyJorge Infante .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario